Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tough

So I've been asked to show my "tough" face. Here it is.


Tonight was the first night on the job… and I still don't really know how to describe what I'm doing. I'm doing a real variety of things, all or which are, in theory, trying to lighten the workload on my boss. He dictated a lot of emails to me and I typed/edited/rephrased them and sent them to the appropriate people. I also helped look for someone who could do some freelance work for a specific project they had. I've been brainstorming 8 digit names (that will eventually become international numbers for different branches of Ford) like volvocar, gooddeal, nicecars, or newmazda (international numbers where they are trying to market are 8 digits)… tomorrow I will be doing entirely different things, I'm sure.

He's a really nice guy though, and very laid back (though down to business at the same time, if that makes sense). We get along well enough, so supposing I can figure out ways to make myself useful to his business, I may have some employment for a bit. We shall see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Great "tough" face! Not to be messed with. Please go back to your un-tough face.