Sunday, June 17, 2007

Play time!

Just got finished feeding Cara… there's something so peaceful about a baby and a bottle. I felt mesmerized…

I should share this though: usually the drill is, Cara wakes, diaper change, feed, rock to sleep… HOWEVER when I've done it, it's more like: Cara wakes, diaper change, feed, feel her poo while she eats… finish eating, diaper change, rock to sleep, but hear her poo again! So diaper change again, and then finish rocking to sleep… I'm going to have to ask Adrianne and Steve is that's normal.

Anyway, here are some videos of good times with Ellie… she gets really loud when she gets excited, and while I don't want to be the cause of unruly commotion in a house with a sleeping baby and exhausted parents, it's just too much fun!

Adrianne says that when I get older and have my own kids it's gonna be payback time. Even though it's out of character for her, and her own kids will probably think she's gone mad, she says she's going to run screaming through my house getting my kids as excited as possible… lol… can't wait to see that! Bring it on!

Tickling Ellie (click to view movie)

It just doesn't get old for me… (click to view movie)

Ring Around the Rosie (click to view movie)

No comments: